There’s nothing more exciting than expecting! But make sure you’re stocked up on all the essentials, and packing the right things in your hospital bag before your little one’s arrival can be a stress when your due date is approaching… especially when you realise you’ve forgotten something important!
So whether you’re a new Mum not knowing what to pack or a Mummy just wanting to double check, here at Bambo Nature UK we’ve put together a list of an essentials checklist with a few of our favs to help you.
- Nappies - Bambo Nature Size 1 Nappies £6.35
- Wipes & Cotton balls
- Sleepsuits/baby grows/socks - We LOVE: This organic apple print newborn sleepsuit from Apples&Pips £15
- Baby blanket, Muslin squares & Scratch Mittens
- Baby Skincare - Bambo Pick: Snuggle Time Body Lotion from Bambo Nature £3.99
- Bottles, milk (For ladies who aren’t breastfeeding.)
- Going-home Outfit
- Birth plan
- Hospital Notes
- Dressing gown
- Underwear (ones you don’t mind throwing away)
- Nipples cream
- Nursing bra
- Breast pads
- Headphones - Bambo Top-tip: Pre-download some relaxation tracks or guided meditation! It can help during labour.
- Hair bands, clips and brush - We LOVE: Tangle Teezer Original hairbrush from TangleTeezer £11
- Toiletries - As well as basic toiletries, we also think items you might be grateful for are:
- Dry Shampoo
- Feminine wipes
- Gentle body wash
- Lip balm
- Maternity pads - ABENA Maternity pads from Bambo Nature £3.66
- Comfy clothes and pyjamas - We LOVE: This maternity lounge set from ASOS £28 [Sizes 6 to 20]
- Going-home outfit for you!
YOUR BIRTH PARTNER
- Phone charger
- Water spray and sponge (To help keep you cool during labour)
- Car seat ready!
- Snacks and water (For them and you)
- Spare clothes
- Change (For the car park & vending machine)
YOU’VE GOT THIS - Good Luck amazing momma!
With Love Bambo Nature UK!